Oven Toaster Bread. Discover Savings on Bread And Oven Toaster & More. Turn the dough over in the skillet. Turn the burner back on to low to medium heat and cook for approximately eight minutes to brown the bottom of the bread.
This toaster oven banana bread recipe is perfect for baking in a medium or large oven. If you've got a smaller toaster oven, no worries we've included some little oven baking tips too! Baking bread in a toaster oven is considered more challenging than baking in a home oven whose capabilities are in every sense superior to its small brother who stands on the countertop. You can have Oven Toaster Bread using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Toaster Bread
- It’s 2 2/3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of instant dry yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare of butter or oil for greasing.
The toaster oven originally intended to heat up your food, maybe bake a frozen pizza or even some small meals like chicken breast. Toaster ovens are particularly designed for bread toasting, baking as well as broiling. All toaster ovens have three primary functions: bake, broil and toast. With the bake settings, the bottom heating element turns on.
Oven Toaster Bread instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add butter to the mixture.
- Form a well in the middle of the mixture. Add water and combine..
- Knead on a floured board until well combined.
- Transfer on a greased bowl, cover and let it rise for 2 hours, until double in size..
- Divide into prepared pan with cover and let it rise for another 30 minutes. Alternately, form into buns..
- Bake in the oven toaster for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let it rest on the pan for 5 mins. Flip over to remove from the pan and let it cool for another 10 minutes before slicing..
- For the buns, just let it cool and the serve.
For generations, the toaster oven has been a trusty, crusty countertop companion for toasting and baking — an appliance that doesn't just toast bread, but also doubles as a second, small oven. One extra thing to look out for when cooking bread in a toaster oven is not only that the circumference of the bread will fit the oven but that the height will as well. Keep in mind that if everything goes according to plan, your loaf will rise as it cooks, and could hit the top of the oven unexpectedly. The oven is perfect for toasting bread cubes needed for homemade stuffing. Place your cubes in a single layer on a sheet pan.