Garlic Chicken filet (using toast oven). Garlic Chicken filet (using toast oven) Easy cooking without fire. Make a paste with the olive oil, dried and fresh herbs, salt, and pepper. Squeeze lemon all over outside and inside chicken.
Prepare a marinade from the finely chopped garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil and soak the chicken fillets for about half an hour in it. Beat the egg whites and crumb the chicken fillets in them. Fry them in highly heated oil and drain them on paper towels. You can have Garlic Chicken filet (using toast oven) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Chicken filet (using toast oven)
- It’s of Chicken fillet.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon of table salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Japanese cooking wine.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Japanese teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cooking olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need of garlic sauce.
- Prepare 5-6 of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of table salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Chili (optional).
Wash beef and pat dry with paper towels. Remove meat from oven and place on a cutting board. Heat olive oil and butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Carefully add the tomatoes with their juices, salt, and red pepper flakes.
Garlic Chicken filet (using toast oven) step by step
- Prepare the chicken filet with the seasoning. Leave it for 30 mins.
- Put the garlic sauce under and above the chicken filet. Wrap the chicken filet with the aluminium paper. Leaves a hole when wrapping..
- Pre-hear the toast oven (toast temperature) for 2 minutes. Cook the chicken filet for 13-15 minutes..
Toss with a spoon every few minutes until the tomatoes release their liquid and start to break down. Combine half garlic with lemon juice. Using a sharp knife, slice small openings into chicken breast. Stuff garlic into slits in chicken. Sprinkle thyme over top, (add a little to lemon mix).