Fried Oreos;. Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain. Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil. In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, egg, and milk.
Mix until there are no lumps. Dip Oreos into batter, make sure both sides are covered and put the Oreos into the deep fryer. Everyone's favorite indulgent fair food is quick and easy to make at home. You can have Fried Oreos; using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Oreos;
- You need 1 cup of pancake mix.
- You need 1 of water.
- It’s 4 of oreos.
- You need 1 dash of confection sugar.
Pancake mix creates a fluffy, golden-brown fried dough and yields a warm and melty oreo creme center! Get the best of MyRecipes in your inbox. Fried Oreos have become a classic carnival treat; however, you can customize the recipe in so many different ways! Cookies: Try different varieties of Oreos such as golden, peanut butter, mint or birthday cake.
Fried Oreos; instructions
- mix pancake mix and water until you get a thick pasty like texture, add more mix or more water to get this texture.
- heat up your deep fryer.
- dip each oreo in the mix seperetly allowing the mix to get a coating around both sides of the oreo.
- place in deep fryer until oreo coating is a light brown.
- take out, let cool and enjoy !.
- if desired sprinkle confection sugar on top.
Coatings: Roll the Oreos in granulated sugar or cinnamon sugar instead of sifting powdered sugar over the top. a Fair Favorite: Fried Oreos. Yes, I know people have their favorite "kinds" of Oreos, but everyone loves them – from Double Stuffed to Golden, to the special White Chocolate covered Oreos you get around the holidays, they're everyone's favorite cookies (we have them in so many of our top desserts like Dirt Cake and Oreo Cheesecake). Fried oreos are a state fair special. The ones at the Kentucky State Fair are especially good. I know because I have eaten lots of them. 😀 Fried oreos are also a fun dinner party dessert because they're so easy to make at home.