Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese. Rao's will take your Mac and Cheese to the next level with our Alfredo Sauce. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Check out all our top-rated recipes for creamy baked macaroni and cheese.
This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults. It uses a combination of cheeses, layered in the dish as well as melted into a rich and creamy cheese sauce, for the ultimate in cheesy deliciousness! Restaurant Style Mac and Cheese Christina. You can have Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese
- Prepare 1 box of – elbow noodles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 16 oz of – heavy cream.
- You need 6 oz of – evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 8 oz of – fresh shredded gruyere cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of – fresh shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 8 oz of – cubed velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of – fresh shredded sharp and colby jack cheese mix (topping).
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
Although I do love me some Velveeta let's just keep it real, OKAAY!! If you have picky eaters or Southern eaters who complain about every freaking thing, then make this baked macaroni and cheese. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. In a medium pot over medium heat, melt butter.
Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese step by step
- Boil macaroni noodles el dente..
- Drain noodles and set aside..
- In a large pot pour in heavy cream and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir repeatedly so it does not burn..
- Add evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk to pot. Simmer for an additional 5-7 minutes..
- Add gruyere cheese untill melted, stiring constantly..
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and stir until well incorporated and melted..
- Add velveeta cheese cube and stir until melted and turn down heat to medium low..
- Season cheese with seasoning salt, pepper and paprika for color. (Add more or less based on personal preference).
- Butter a 10×12 4" deep baking dish.
- Pour cooked noodles in to buttered baking dish..
- Pour 1/2 of the cheese sauce over macaroni and stir completely and then add the remaining cheese sauce and stir..
- Sprinkle shredded sharp cheddar and colby jack cheese over top of the macaroni and sprinkle with paprika for color..
- Broil uncovered until top cheese is melted and golden brown..
There are few dishes more comforting and indulgent than mac and cheese, and this Baked Mac and Cheese with Bacon will become your new go-to. Mac and cheese may seem straightforward, but in an all-star mac, each component is carefully considered and intentionally chosen to build a creamy, melty pasta bake. Master each element of the dish with this winning recipe. The secret to a good, baked macaroni and cheese is a crispy top that covers a soft, creamy bottom. Get The Pioneer Woman's mac and cheese recipe here.