Crockpot Chicken and stuffing. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of crock pot. Pour dry stuffing mix over chicken. Mix sour cream and soup and pour over chicken and stuffing.
Now updated with a video from Mikey. (Please note: Mikey uses frozen chicken tenders in this video. We do NOT recommend cooking frozen meat in the slow cooker. This easy Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing recipe includes seasoned chicken with savory stuffing and vegetables. You can have Crockpot Chicken and stuffing using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken and stuffing
- You need of Chicken breast or chicken tenders.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken (and half can of water).
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing.
Serve it casserole style or with gravy and mashed potatoes! (PLUS, it's also Instant Pot friendly!) Welcome to the most popular recipe on the blog! Who doesn't love a good dump and bake chicken meal? Combine stuffing mix with the chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. Spread over the chicken in the crock pot.
Crockpot Chicken and stuffing instructions
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray light chicken on the bottom then cover with stuffing, then add the cream of chicken and 1/2 can of water together in a bowl, pour over stuffing cook on high for 4 hrs or until chicken is done..
- Can add frozen peas, greens, or any vegetables of choice over top of the soup mixture..
- When you forget to take the picture..
My family loves this easy dinner recipe! I love how easy it is to prepare! They always ask for more when I serve this for dinner. Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing is a complete meal all in the slow cooker. Chicken and Stuffing Recipe is the best comfort food and quick and easy to prepare.