Oven-baked garlic potatoes. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. A fool-proof recipe, roasted potatoes are a simply delicious side dish that goes with anything! From Roast Chicken to a great Steak!
I use sea salt on these. Season generously with salt and pepper. How do you make roasted potatoes? You can cook Oven-baked garlic potatoes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-baked garlic potatoes
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top. Transfer potatoes to a mixing bowl and add cream, garlic, salt, and pepper; mash until smooth. They're easy to make, hold a creamy yet crispy texture, and are tossed in quite a bit of garlic goodness. Sure, mashed potatoes are a tasty way to eat potatoes.
Oven-baked garlic potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F (F).
- Cut up potato into small, bite-sized cubes..
- Put potatoes in oven-safe pan along with olive oil, and coat evenly by stirring together with spoon (or your hands). To cut down on mess, line pan with foil..
- Chop up garlic clove into small pieces, and add to to the potatoes. Coat evenly. (If you really love garlic, you can use 2 cloves) If you don't have garlic, subsitute with 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder..
- Add italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat evenly. Feel free to add more seasoning if you wish..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, or until done. Covering the potatoes with foil will help cook them faster..
- If you want the potatoes to be crispy, take off the foil that's covering the potatoes about half way through the cooking process..
- Optional: if you want cheesy potatoes, sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top 5 minutes before you plan to take them out of the oven..
But in my opinion, nothing is better than perfectly roasted potatoes straight out of the oven. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Squeeze garlic cloves to release roasted garlic onto the potatoes; discard garlic skins.. We are such huge fans of potatoes and these Baked Hasselback Potatoes are our all-time favorite thing to make. The kids fight over them all the time so I've learned to always make extra.