Grilled Tortilla Chips. Great recipe for Grilled Tortilla Chips. This is a great way to use up any extra tortilla shells you might have in your cupboards. I've have come to learn that the best chips are made from slightly stale/hard tortilla shells.
Brush each triangle with the seasoned oil on both sides – be sure all those good seasonings make it onto the chip. tortilla chips grilled cheese: A This new pan truly made a huge difference in how this tortilla chips grilled cheese was cooked. The cheese was melted perfectly and the bread was golden brown making a perfect grilled cheese. These wines pair perfectly with grilling and outdoor eating. You can have Grilled Tortilla Chips using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Tortilla Chips
- It’s 3 of Large Flour/Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cooking Oil.
- You need 2 Pinches of Salt.
- Prepare of Spritz of Lime Juice.
- It’s of Basting Brush.
My favorite happens to be the bottle you see in the photo above. It's packed with fresh flavors and the grilled chicken and corn just takes it from good to incredibly good! In addition, you simply can't beat the smoky taste of a grilled tortilla for a grilled meat taco, such as a flaky whitefish taco or savory grilled chicken taco. The ingredients for this nacho recipe can be varied depending on what people like.
Grilled Tortilla Chips instructions
- Pre-Heat Grill to 400, set to Medium High..
- Cut Tortilla into eighths..
- Near the grill, lightly coat both sides of the tortilla slice with oil..
- Grill to your desired color, but a minute and a half total seems to work perfect.(From right to left, 1 minute, 1 minute 15 seconds, 1 minute 45 seconds, just over 2 minutes).
- After cooking roughly 6 at a time, place on a try to cool..
- Sprinkle salt and lime juice to taste..
Diana and I like sweet potato nachos, while the kids like to use corn tortilla chips. We also used onion, tomato, avocado, green chiles, black beans, taco meat made with ground turkey, and cheese. Much better than the tortilla chips you buy at the store. These are so easy and fun to do! You can use any type of tortilla.