Chimichanga Dog. Monterey Jack cheese. to serve: salsa. sour cream. Rub hot dog with chile powder and wrap in a flour tortilla. My family loves hot dogs, this recipe is a different spin on the hot dog.
I can both interact and live with dogs. How to Make Chili cheese dog Chimichanga's. Heat chili and brown or boil wieners. You can cook Chimichanga Dog using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chimichanga Dog
- It’s 1 of pack hotdog weenies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour for dredging.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded chedder cheese or cheese sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Toppings of your choice:sour cream , jalapenos ,salsa, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, etc…
Chimichanga is known to come form the southern part of the United States. It is essentially a burrito that is deep fried and tastes so good. It is a Mexican-American dish that uses a flour tortilla and add in veracious ingredients and filling mix. Vegetables, tomatoes and avocados are all added in or on top of the chimichanga and then wrapped.
Chimichanga Dog instructions
- HEAT OIL TO 350°F IN DEEP FRYER HEAT OVEN AT THE SAME TIME TO 375°F.
- RUB HOT DOGS DOWN WITH CHILI POWDER RAP IN FLOUR TORTILLA (SECURE WITH TOOTH PICK).
- DIP WRAPPED HOT DOG IN EGG, THEN DIP IT INTO FLOUR. SHAKE OF EXCESS AND FRY IN OIL TILL GOLDEN.
- DRAIN ON PAPER TOWELS. PLACE ON COOKIE SHEET COVER WITH CHEESE BAKE AT 375°F TILL CHEESE IS NICE AND MELTED..
- TOP WITH TOPPINGS OF YOUR LIKING…
To fry chimichangas, you can use vegetable, canola or peanut oil. Drain them on paper towels before serving. Rub hot dogs with chili powder and wrap each in a flour tortilla. Put the chimichangas seam-side down on the baking sheet; brush with the butter-oil mixture. Top with the sauce, more cheese, lettuce.