Sweet healthy broiled omelet!. This sweet potato omelette with crispy bacon and goat's cheese is great for using up leftover roast vegetables and to make something a little different for breakfast. The sweetness of the potatoes pairs well with salty bacon and cheese. Bacon can be omitted for a vegetarian version and this recipe is gluten-free friendly.
Pour into heated skillet (omelet pan) that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cook until one side is done and turn to finish. Top with: Shredded cheddar cheese, crumbled precooked bacon, sauteed sweet onion. You can cook Sweet healthy broiled omelet! using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet healthy broiled omelet!
- Prepare 1 cup of egg whites.
- You need 1/2 cup of spinach or to your satisfaction.
- You need 1/2 cup of turkey or grilled chicken (my fav).
- Prepare pinch of salt and black pepper or to your satisfaction.
- You need 2 tbsp of silk almond milk vanilla.
- You need 3 pinch of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion, chopped peppers, mushrooms,.
Fold over and remove to plate. Cook until tender then puree and season. Variations and fun ways to serve Sweet Omelet. For a tangy and unique flavour, use Kefir instead of milk.
Sweet healthy broiled omelet! instructions
- Mix your egg whites salt black pepper and milk in a bowl..
- In a skillet(iron skillet is best) spray olive oil to cover the bottom. Turn on the heat to approx. Mid hi and med. because eggs cook fast..
- Pour the mixture in the skillet once it's hot . Cook your eggs for mayb 2 min .Be sure to rotate your loose egg around the pan as soon as the egg start to stiffen..
- Before the bottom of the egg get dark add your turkey, or meat of your choice,half the cheese and vegtables on your omelet..
- Turn your skillet off.*If you are not using an iron skillet, carefully use a spatula to remove the omelet to a baking dish.* turn your oven on broil and put your omelet in about 8in. from the top. Close the door to the oven and let it cook for 2 min. Open the door after two min to flip one half of the omelet over. Put back in oven with the door slightly open. Brown to your satisfaction..
- When done add the rest of your cheese and eat up..
You can usually find Kefir in the dairy section at your local supermarket but if you can't find it, you can make your own kefir; I like using coconut oil to make Sweet Omelet as it gives it a slightly tropical flavour, but feel free to use butter, ghee, or canola oil Date-maki is a sweet rolled omelette and is one of the foods that is served on Japanese New Year. It is easy to prepare by using egg and ground fish meat. The soft fish cake is known as hanpen. Tamagoyaki is the Japanese rolled omelet that is popularly served for breakfast, put in a bento (Japanese lunch box) as a side dish or used as a filling in sushi. Tamagoyaki, literally meaning "grilled/fried egg," is made by rolling together thin layers of seasoned egg in a frying pan.