Easy london broil in skillet. London broil is traditionally prepared by broiling or grilling a marinated top round steak or flank steak, then cutting the steak into thin strips. However, I like to cook it on the stove, in a cast-iron skillet. You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty recipe.
Remove the steak from the marinade and put in a baking dish. We spent many hours on research to finding cooking london broil in cast iron skillet, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cooking london broil in cast iron skillet, you should not miss this article. cooking london broil in cast iron skillet coming in a […] Cook a London broil on a cast iron griddle for an amazing and budget-friendly steak dinner at home! You can cook Easy london broil in skillet using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy london broil in skillet
- You need 1 lb of london broil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 dash of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Easy enough for a weeknight meal, delicious enough for a dinner with friends! The links below may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a small compensation at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure policy here. Preheat fat in nonstick or cast-iron skillet, over medium.
Easy london broil in skillet instructions
- take out steak and puncher several holes in steak with fork..
- in a container, place the steak and pour on top the soy sauce. after the sauce settled, about 5 minutes, flip the steak over in the container..
- use some of the pepper and the garlic seasoning on top, wait 5 minutes, flips steak over and do the same on the other side..
- put container with steak in the refrigerator, covered, for about 5-8 hours..
- before preheating skillet, let steake stand out of the refrigerator for about 15 to 30 minutes to get to room temperature.
- option: before putting the steak on the skillet, you can use a knife to scrape off some of the garlic and cayenne pepper so it's not as strong.
- preheat skillet on a medium to high temperature with some of the 1/4 cup olive oil on it.
- place steak on a skillet and cook for about 2 minutes on each side for rare. 3 minutes on each side for medium rare, 4 minutes on each side for medium, and 5 minutes for well done. everytime you flip the steak over add a little bit more olive oil for so the seasoning doesn't burn on the skillet.
- please note: all burners heat at different temperatures so make sure you know how you like your steak done befor you cook. a rare steak has a little bit a red around the edges in the middle of the steak, a medium rare steak doesn't have any red around the edges and is a light brown color, a well done steak is a darker brown color on top and bottom..
- take steak off the skillet when cooked to your liking. wat about 10 minutes before cutting, to let all of the juices settle, and cut against the grain to serve.
In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, brown sugar, Worcestershire, and garlic. Season steak generously with salt and pepper, then rub oil mixture all over. Combine the garlic, salt, red wine, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, and honey in a large mixing bowl. Whisk the ingredients thoroughly until they form a thick liquid. Mince the garlic cloves by hand with a sharp knife, or use a blender or food processor to grind them into a paste.