Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs. Instant Pot® Baby Back Ribs Instant Pot® Baby Back Ribs. Corn on the cob can be made as an optional side. Combine water, vinegar, and liquid smoke in the pot of a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)).
Place ribs in a teepee formation onto the rack. Pour a little barbeque sauce onto each half and let run down the. Fall off the bone tender, crazy delicious, and super easy Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs, that taste like you smoked them for hours, but only take about an hour total to make. You can have Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- Prepare 2 of full racks of baby back ribs.
- Prepare of Dry Rub.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- It’s of Cooking Liquid.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 12 ounce of beer or root beer.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke (personally I will increase this next time).
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
This is a real dinner winner, that will have you licking your fingers, and wondering how you survived before the Instant Pot. These Baby Back Ribs will be your new go to recipe when you don't have access to the grill and are craving them for dinner! If Instant Pot Recipes are your jam then you need to try out my Instant Pot Rotisserie Chicken or my Instant Pot Chipotle Beef Barbacoa. Add the wire trivet to the bottom of the instant pot.
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Remove membrane from ribs. (I skip this step on the recommendation of 2 butchers who told me I "watch" to many cooking shows, and to leave the membrane on).
- Coat with the dry rub. If you do this early enough, put ribs on plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. If done spur of moment let rest at least 30 minutes..
- Place trivet in bottom of IP, add liquid ingredients EXCEPT BBQ sauce..
- Stack ribs on the trivet on their side next to one another..
- High pressure cook for 30 minutes. Do a natural release..
- Baste with BBQ sauce and broil for 5-7 minutes. This finishing touch actually makes the ribs in my opinion..
Circle the ribs around the instant pot. Remove from instant pot and slather with your favorite bbq sauce. Put Spade L pork rub on for a few hours. Placed in instant pot on rack standing on end around pot with meaty side out. Brushed with store bought bbq sauce.