Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken. There is no need to add water to a whole chicken recipe in the slow cooker. Adding butter or lemon juice is better for infusing flavor. Unless you want poached chicken, do not add water.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. In a small bowl add the melted butter, chicken broth, lemon juice, cornstarch, garlic, dill, salt and pepper. Add the potatoes to the bottom of the Crock-Pot® Express Crock Multi-Cooker. You can have Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice(About 2 lemons).
- It’s 1 Stick of unsalted butter(Cut into 3 pieces).
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic(diced).
- You need 2-3 lbs of bone in, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s of Ground black pepper for taste.
Seasoned, browned chicken breasts slow cooked with lemon juice, garlic, and chicken bouillon. A wonderful 'fix and forget' recipe that is easy and pleases just about everyone. Great served with rice or pasta, or even alone. Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken.
Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken instructions
- Put the lemon juice, butter, olive oil, oregano, basil, black pepper, and garlic into the slow cooker. Stir together..
- Add the chicken thighs into the slow cooker. Close the lid and set the temperature to low, and cook for seven hours..
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. To make this crockpot chicken recipe: Place chicken thighs at the bottom of your slow cooker. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Is it Safe to Cook Chicken in a Slow Cooker? Although it seems that cooking food at such a low temperature might be dangerous, slow cookers are, in fact safe, according to the USDA.