Easy and healthy tuna croquetas. Place patties on a baking sheet: place the patties with a bit of space in between onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Cook the patties: Heat a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add oil and heat until shimmering.
Easy Tuna Patties Haiku: "This was a surprise! Like salmon patty!" Only things that I did differently were to add a shakey-shake of dried dill, and then refrigerate the patties for a few hrs. so that they'd hold together better when frying. Serve Tuna Croquettes with lettuce or on soft hamburger buns. You can cook Easy and healthy tuna croquetas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and healthy tuna croquetas
- Prepare 1 of médium tuna can or 2 pouches.
- It’s 1 of chopped scallion stick.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove smashed.
- Prepare 1 spoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oatmeal flour(can use bread panko).
- You need of Salt/pepper or any seasoning you like.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Bread crumbs or panko or oatmeal to bread them.
Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Easy and healthy tuna croquetas. Panko bread crumbs are added for the absolute best crunch! In a small bowl beat eggs and add to the tuna mixture.
Easy and healthy tuna croquetas instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except de bread crumbs you leave apart at the end.
- Make little sticks form with your hands and toss them in a plate with the bread crumbs or panko whatever you choose!.
- Put them in the air fryer at 400f for 15 minutes! Put some oil in spray and in the half time turn the sticks around!!.
Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. These easy Tuna Patties are a delicious way to make a healthy meal out of canned tuna. They are a perfectly seasoned, high protein lunch or dinner meal idea. This is one of those recipes that can quickly become an obsession.