Cinnabon Cake in the Oven. A buttery brown sugar and cinnamon mixture is swirled into a white cake and topped with a glaze in this recipe for Cinnabon® roll cake. A buttery brown sugar and cinnamon mixture is swirled into a white cake and topped with a glaze in this recipe for Cinnabon® roll cake.. An gooey gooey Cinnabon cinnamon roll turned into a cake!?
This is a warm cake that gets swirled with buttery cinnamon brown sugar and baked to perfection. You put the glaze on the warm cake and it seeps into the brown sugar. Cinna-bun Cake in the oven – This Recipe Is Like A Dream! You can have Cinnabon Cake in the Oven using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnabon Cake in the Oven
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s of Glaze.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
My Mom makes the best cinnamon buns. Finally, the cake is completed with a generous drizzle of vanilla icing. This recipe creates TWO large cakes, perfect for sharing with the whole family! How to Make Cinnamon Roll Cake.
Cinnabon Cake in the Oven instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F ; prepare a 9×13 baking pan (buttered).
- Mix all base ingredients together with the exception of the butter.
- Add the melted butter last and then pour into your prepared pan,.
- Mix all the topping ingredients together in a separate bowl, mix well..
- Drop a teaspoonful over the base, as evenly as you can over the entire base.
- Take a butter knife and swirl the topping into the base.
- Pop into the oven and bake for 28-30 minutes..
- While the cake is baking, prepare the glaze and set aside.
- Remove from oven and glaze the Cake while it's still warm.
Place a piece of parchment paper. Drop evenly over cake batter by the tablespoonfuls and use a knife to marble/swirl through the cake. Place powdered sugar, milk and vanilla in a large bowl. Serve warm or at room temperature. All the delicious flavor of delicious Cinnabon cinnamon rolls in one easy-to-make cake (with ingredients you probably already have!).