Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta. The pasta cooks right in the Instant Pot with the rest of your ingredients, soaking up all that meaty-goodness. Pour in the beef broth and one cup of water and bring to a simmer. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil.
Get top recipes for meaty lasagna, ziti, pasta casseroles, and beefy bakes. One Pot Pasta Ground Beef Recipes. An Instant Pot miracle: one pot spaghetti and meat sauce! You can cook Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- You need 500 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2-3 of onions.
- You need 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- Prepare 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of parsley.
This comes together very quickly and leaves you with One-pot pasta and meat sauce. Shave parmesan over top and serve immediately. Add the garlic and cook for a minute more. Add the ground beef and salt and brown the meat, using a.
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.
This Instant Pot Pasta with Meat Sauce is a simple, healthy dinner recipe the whole Most recently, I tackled pasta. And it turned out so well I made it twice in one week. I used ground beef but you could easily use ground turkey or chicken. And choose your favorite pasta shape. Many one-pot pasta dinners cook the pasta inside the sauces; these recipes are designed for that easy cooking technique.