Sweet N Sour Turkey Burgers w/ Sweet n Spicy Pineapple Saute. Great recipe for Sweet N Sour Turkey Burgers w/ Sweet n Spicy Pineapple Saute. I came up with another satisfying burger. made of ground turkey. Perfect blend of sweet, spicy and a great onion flavor!
Stir in the broth, soy sauce and lemon juice until smooth; set aside. Add the tomato sauce, broth, pineapple, brown sugar, vinegar and ketchup. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, bread, zucchini, salt, garlic powder and pepper. You can cook Sweet N Sour Turkey Burgers w/ Sweet n Spicy Pineapple Saute using 25 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet N Sour Turkey Burgers w/ Sweet n Spicy Pineapple Saute
- It’s of for the burgers:.
- Prepare 20 oz of ground turkey.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 medium of sweet vidallia onion, diced.
- It’s 1 large of egg, beaten.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of for the sweet n sour sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of plus 1tbl. light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 can of crushed pineapple (20 oz. can).
- It’s of for the sweet n spicy pineapple topping:.
- You need 1/4 small of yellow onion, small chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of hot chili powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- You need 3 tsp of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 can of crushed pineapple, drained (20 oz can).
- You need of for the assembly:xtras:.
- You need 6 of kaiser hamburger buns.
- You need 1 of lettuce (enough for each burger) (your choice on kind).
- Prepare 6 slice of tomato.
Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Carefully add to tomato mixture. butterflied pork chops, water, rice, vegetables, pineapple, sweet and sour sauce. Making sweet and sour pork with pineapple adds a lot of sweet flavor without being too sweet and once these pineapple chunks are stir fried, they literally melt in your mouth. Spray a pan with Frylight and heat.
Sweet N Sour Turkey Burgers w/ Sweet n Spicy Pineapple Saute step by step
- FOR THE BURGERS:.
- Combine all ingredients. And make 6 equal sized patties. Set aside..
- FOR THE SWEET N SOUR SAUCE:.
- Whisk all ingredients in a small/medium bowl. Set aside..
- In a large skillet/frying pan/griddle place all 6 turkey burgers. Heat on medium until browned..
- Flip patty over. Pour sweet n sour sauce over patties..
- Continue cooking patties until nice and browned on both sides, the sauce has thickened up, and sauce is starting to stick to the patties..
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving platter. Pouring sauce over patties..
- Set aside and keep warm..
- FOR THE PINEAPPLE TOPPING:.
- Wisk all ingredients together..
- Heat a small/medium skillet with just enough oil to coat..
- Add pineapple topping mix. Cook on medium heat until onipon is crisp tender and most of liquid has evaporated..
- Transfer to serving bowl and set aside. Keep warm..
- Place each patty on its own bottom bun..
- Add lettuce to each patty..
- Equally add pineapple topping..
- Add tomato if you choose. ( i did not ).
- Place top bun onto each burger..
- Serve with your favorite sides!.
Add diced onions, peppers, garlic, chilli and ginger to the pan and heat until softened. In large skillet, saute beef, green pepper and onion in oil. Combine brown sugar, water, ketchup, vinegar, cornstarch and pineapple juice in saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly until thickened. Coat a large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.