Sour vegetables soup. Soup so good we couldn't hide it in a can. Bring high-quality ingredients and flavors to your pantry. Sour Cream Vegetable Soup Sour Cream Vegetable Soup.
I like to squeeze as many vegetables as possible into it, but feel free to lessen the amount or swap out some if you don't have them or would prefer a thinner more broth-like soup. In a stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute carrots, onions, celery and green pepper until crisp-tender. Now it's time to add the sour cream, which adds zip and zest to the soup. You can cook Sour vegetables soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sour vegetables soup
- It’s 100 g of cabbage.
- You need 100 g of soy beans sprout.
- Prepare 50 g of long beans.
- Prepare 1 of corn.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1000 ml of water.
- Prepare of Spices :.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 of small red onions.
- Prepare 3 of large chilis.
- Prepare 1 of small chili.
- Prepare 1 of cundlenut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shrimpaste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Sugar.
- You need 2 sheets of bay leaf.
- It’s 2 cm of Galaga.
- It’s 3 pcs of young tamarind.
Sunny let hers sit at room temperature so the sour cream can melt in right away and get nice and velvety. Potato soup, gazpacho, butternut squash soupfind the best recipes for all your favorite vegetable soups. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, vegetables, beans, broth, taco seasoning and garlic; bring to a boil.
Sour vegetables soup instructions
- Grinding all spices except galaga, tamarind and Bay leaf.
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Boil water, corn and spices till corn soft..
- Add all vegetables and cook till soft..
- Add tomato.. cook for 3 minute..
Add broth and water, and bring to a simmer. Pour the liquids into the slow cooker and add the aromatics. Cook until the meat is tender. Remove the meat from the soup, shred and discard the bones. Add back to the soup and add cornstarch slurry if you want to thicken the soup.