Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes. Season with salt, if desired, and give one last shake or stir. Coat cut sides of cabbage with cooking spray. Sweet and sour roasted napa cabbage wedges. recipe.
Place red sweet pepper in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Crisp and colorful, cabbage salad is the perfect complement to any meal! This easy cabbage salad recipe is super tasty and nourishing too. You can cook Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes
- You need 10 of Napa cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic colve.
- You need 5 of Goji berry.
- It’s 2 tsp of sweet potato starch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- It’s of Fish sauce or salt.
- It’s to taste of Honey or sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of rice wine.
- You need 1 Tsp of dark rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of olive oil.
The sweet and sour dressing goes quite well with the simple crunchiness of fresh green apples and cabbage. Whisk together the cornstarch and water and add to the stir fry, stirring until the mixture thickens. It is so easy to prepare, and the result is a well-balanced crisp sweet and sour pickle just like the appetizer you'd get at a Chinese restaurant. Vegan, Gluten-Free Pickled cabbage, known in Chinese as pào cài (泡菜), is such a humble yet popular dish that decorates tabletops all over China. This Spicy Sichuan Cabbage recipe is a delicious, hot and sour stir-fry featuring crunchy napa cabbage, fiery red chiles, and bright green onion.
Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes instructions
- Rinse napa cabbages in running water and soak for 10 minutes and rinse again..
- Cut cabbage leaves into 1 inch width and set aside. Smash garlic cloves and mince them..
- Heat up olive oil and fry mince garlic for a few second until aromat. Add cabbage leaves and saute until wither for about 2 mins. Add wine, fish sauce and a little bit water and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes or longer until the leaves are very tender..
- While waiting prepare the thickening sauce by mixing 2 tsp of starch into 1/2 cup of water. Add a tsp or two of honey depend on your taste and 1 Tsp of dark rice vinegar. Pour gently into the wok and stir. Adjust seasoning to reach your desired degree of saltiness, sweetness and sourness. Serve with rice or porridge..
Place cabbage in a medium saucepan with water and salt, and bring to a boil. Stir in brown sugar and caraway seeds. In a large skillet, combine drippings or oil, brown sugar, vinegar, water, salt and pepper. Combine sugar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Coat cut sides of cabbage with cooking spray.