Chicken BKT Pasta. I've had to get a bit more This dish is actually very healthy: whole wheat pasta, grilled chicken, crispy kale. We love the look of mezze penne, a smaller version of regular penne, but you can use any short pasta you like. The "lettuce" in this BLT is actually.
All the flavors of your favorite BLT sandwich, from smoky bacon to fresh tomatoes, come together in this quick and easy. "If you can't decide whether to make a BLT sandwich or a pasta, now you can do both. Add just enough water to cover. If you're used to making pasta salads with vinaigrette dressing, this one will come together slightly differently. You can cook Chicken BKT Pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken BKT Pasta
- It’s 2.5 cups of dried pasta (I used shells, but wish I had penne to use.
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast, diced.
- You need 6-8 of sliced bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 jar of or can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh kale, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of basil.
- You need 2 of pinches, dried chili flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 cup of half and half cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of parm cheese (the kind you have to shred yourself if you).
When another summer tomato sandwich just won't do, try this BLT pasta instead. Make this show-stopping BLT Pasta Salad from Delish.com! It's like an archaeological dig of deliciousness. Creamy Pesto Chicken and Bow Ties.
Chicken BKT Pasta instructions
- Season died chicken with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot until cooked el dente. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot (because I love one pot meals) add your diced bacon and brown. Once the bacon is cooked, remove the bacon and set aside..
- Add the chicken to the pot and cook in the bacon fat (drain some of theres too much fat) and cook chicken until brown and cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside..
- In the same pot, add your tomato sauce and add the remaining seasonings and garlic. (Careful with he salt because theres salt in the bacon and the parm cheese that you're adding later).
- Add your kale to the sauce and let everything bubble and cook together about 8 min. Then add your cream and milk. Stir together.
- Add your chicken and 1/2 your bacon back to the pot, then add your parm cheese. Stir.
- Add your cooked pasta back to the pot and stir to combine everything..
- Plate and garnish with extra pieces of the bacon and add more shredded cheese if you want… DELISH, ENJOY!!!.
Chicken with Artichokes and Sundried Tomatoes. BLT Pasta Salad Recipe – delicious Summer pasta salad idea! Bacon, lettuce and tomatoes with farfalle pasta and creamy dressing (no mayo option too!). The Best Fried Chicken Pasta Recipes on Yummly Fried Jalapeno Chicken Popper Pasta, Loaded Fried Chicken Pasta Salad, Pan-fried Chicken With Savoy Cabbage And.