Really good Low carb Lasagna!. Rao's will take your Lasagna to the next level with one of our famous sauces. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Dinner Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Pasta Recipes.
It's not a one-to-one swap for taste or texture, but she views it as a way to up your vegetable intake — something most people fall. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. You can cook Really good Low carb Lasagna! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Really good Low carb Lasagna!
- You need of Bottom Layer.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese (cheddar/mozz).
- Prepare of Top Layers.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Low carb/low sugar pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Access keto meal plans and articles. The Best Low Carb Vegetable Lasagna Recipes on Yummly Low Carb Vegetable Lasagna With White Sauce, Vegetable Lasagna, Seafood And Vegetable Lasagna.. This keto lasagna recipe is easy to make and tastes just like the real thing.
Really good Low carb Lasagna! instructions
- Preheat oven for 350°.
- Greese 13×9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle a mixed one cup of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses over the bottom of the dish..
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave and mix all bottom layer ingredients in a bowl until smooth..
- Pour over cheese in the baking dish and bake for 25 minutes..
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Turn off heat and add pasta sauce to the ground beef..
- When bottom layer is done pour meat sauce into the pan and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over the meat sauce. Then cover with 1 cup of mozzarella then sprinkle Italian seasoning. Bake for another 15 minutes..
In fact, over the years, I have been told many times that it should be called "Better Than the Real Thing" lasagna. When I was first starting a low carb, ketogenic lifestyle, I really wanted a low carb and gluten free pasta substitution. But at the time, they were. Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. I am all about keto dinners that my whole family will eat.