Enoki Beef Rolls.
You can have Enoki Beef Rolls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Enoki Beef Rolls
- You need of Thinly sliced beef strips.
- It’s of enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of margarine.
- Prepare of grated ginger.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of sweet soy sauce (optional).
- You need of water.
- Prepare of corn starch (dissolve with 1 Tsp water).
Enoki Beef Rolls instructions
- Prepare all ingredients. Mix the sauce (oyster sauce, soy sauce and sweet soy sauce). Finely chop garlic and remove the root of enoki..
- Take some enoki, then roll and wrap with 2 beef slices..
- Heat the pan and put margarine, garlic and grated ginger with low heat. Saute until fragrant. Add enoki beef rolls to the pan, cook for about 1 minute for each side until it changed color. Add water, sauce, sugar and black pepper. Mix it well and simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Add cornstarch liquid to the pan. Cook it until slightly thickened.
- Enoki Beef Rolls are ready to serve ✨.