Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff. My Easy Crockpot Beef Tips takes only minutes to prepare. Then it just cooks all by itself! Tender morsels of beef are slow cooked in a flavorful gravy in this recipe for Crock-Pot Beef Tips.
The beef tips and gravy are delicious over mashed potatoes, but feel free to serve them with baked or roasted potatoes, noodles, or rice. Try this crockpot beef tips recipe next time you need an easy dinner idea. These Beef tips over rice are delicious and my favorite slow cooker beef tips recipe. You can have Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff
- You need of beef stew meat.
- It’s of lipton onion soup mix pack.
- You need of whole package mushrooms.
- You need of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of cream cheese block at room temperature.
- You need of cup sour cream at room temperature.
- You need of Flour or cornstarch.
We want the beef tips to be completely covered with gravy in the Crockpot so I always use two cans. Season the beef tips with salt and pepper and then place them into the Crockpot. Crock Pot Beef Tips and Gravy is also delicious served over egg noodles or mashed potatoes. I like a super thick gravy so I do spend a few minutes.
Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff instructions
- Put meat, lipton soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms in crockpot. Mix together.
- Put on low for 8 hours. Half hour before it's done cut up cream cheese and put in pot with sour cream..
- Stir in thickener if desired. Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles..
Beef tips remind me of a childhood favorite. I cook this beef tips recipe with mushrooms and red wine, then serve over brown rice, noodles or mashed potatoes. —Amy Lents, Grand Forks, North Dakota. Reviews for: Photos of Beef Tips. Remove beef tips, cover to keep warm, and set aside. Turn crockpot up to high and cook until gravy thickens.