Double Bean and Beef Soup.
You can cook Double Bean and Beef Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Bean and Beef Soup
- Prepare 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- Prepare To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
Double Bean and Beef Soup step by step
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.