Red Wine Beef Stew.
You can cook Red Wine Beef Stew using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Wine Beef Stew
- Prepare of Beef Chuck cubed.
- You need of shallots or yellow onion chopped.
- It’s of garlic chopped.
- You need of celery diced.
- Prepare of large russet potatoes peeled,rinsed and cubed.
- You need of Pinot Noir, or Italian Chianti.
- You need of Beef broth or, chicken stock or water.
- It’s of large carrots sliced.
- You need of dried thyme.
- You need of Tblsp spoon salt.
- You need of tblsp ground black pepper.
- You need of tblspoon olive oil.
- It’s of Tblsp tomato paste.
Red Wine Beef Stew step by step
- Heat up a skillet add Olive oil in the mean time take beef and dust with flour just coated add to heated skillet brown meat on all sides then take out of pan and set a side on a plate.
- Add shallots, salt and pepper, tomato paste saute for a minute add garlic and red wine, broth bring to simmer..
- Put potatoes carrots, thyme, celery and beef in a slow cooker add broth mixture cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours place in a bowl add parsley enjoy🤗.