Beef 'n Cheddar burritos. Add the beef to the pan. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to break up the meat as it cooks and browns. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened.
Stir Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli, water and beans into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Freeze option: Cool filling before making burritos. Individually wrap burritos in paper towels and foil; freeze in an airtight container. You can cook Beef 'n Cheddar burritos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef 'n Cheddar burritos
- It’s of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of hot paprika.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of ready-made flour tortillas (burrito-sized).
To use, remove foil; place a paper towel-wrapped burrito on a microwave-safe plate. Today, we're taking a look at the Red's Beef, Bean & Cheddar Burrito. Now, Red's burritos don't come without a bit of work. The cooking method is honestly a bit strange.
Beef 'n Cheddar burritos instructions
- Add a splash of veg oil to a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add the onions and fry for 1 minute until softened..
- Add the beef to the pan. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to break up the meat as it cooks and browns. Let fry for about 10 minutes until mostly cooked. Use a spoon to drain away any excess oil..
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, sugar and spices and continue frying 5 minutes until the beef is fully cooked and starting to caramelize. Stir in the tomato paste and cook another 5 minutes. Stir in the water and let it come to a simmer. Take the pan off the heat and replace it with a large nonstick pan..
- Assemble the burritos by placing 2 tbsp cheese in a small horizontal line along the centre of the tortilla. On top of that put 2 tbsp of the meat filling. Fold up the tortilla at both ends then roll the burrito away from you until you have a nice big tube. Press down lightly on the burritos to flatten them a bit..
- Brush the burritos with a little veg oil and fry them in the nonstick pan for 1 minute on each side. Serve with your favourite toppings and sauces..
Remove beef mixture and set aside. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Classic beef burrito with Spanish rice, pinto beans and easy carne asada filling that's perfect for dinner tonight or for meal prepping. Create the perfect Mexican dinner at home serving these beef burritos with Spanish Rice (Mexican Rice), Corn Salsa and Restaurant Style Salsa. Beef Burrito Recipe Skip Taco Bell and make this delicious, EASY, beef burritos at home… People said there was no way Arby's beef n cheddar sandwich could get even better.