Beef macaroni soup. You'll love my quick version of classic beef macaroni soup. Loaded with veggies and pasta, it's just as good as if you made it all from scratch. —Debra Baker, Greenville, North Carolina. Classic Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup, so delicious, it's gone before I can try it myself!
This way the macaroni is perfectly cooked! Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup – a hearty soup full of hamburger, tomatoes, macaroni, and more! Worcestershire sauce combined with brown sugar makes for a perfectly sweet and savory flavor that. You can cook Beef macaroni soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef macaroni soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 32 oz of beef broth.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- You need 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes undrained.
Home » Recipes » Beef and Pork. Goulash Soup – Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup. This soup is just like what we had as kids called "Goulash" or "Cowboy Delight" in soup form. Fish Soup With Poached Egg and CroutonsO Meu Tempero.
Beef macaroni soup instructions
- In a large fry pan fry 1lb of ground beef till there's no pink. Drain grease and put into a sauce pot..
- Add mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth and pepper into sauce pot with ground beef. Cook covered to a boil, add macaroni reduce heat to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add oyster crackers optional. Enjoy!!!!.
Easy Beef & Macaroni Soup is a rich and delicious classic goulash soup. With a hearty tomato beef broth, tender pasta & veggies, this is classic comfort food. It's a great meal for those cool fall nights. Add both cans of tomato soup to the cooked and drained ground beef. Simmer until the noodles are cooked.