Where Is the Beef? Here It Is! Stir Fried Beef and Bell Peppers.
You can have Where Is the Beef? Here It Is! Stir Fried Beef and Bell Peppers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Where Is the Beef? Here It Is! Stir Fried Beef and Bell Peppers
- It’s 8 oz of beef.
- You need 1 1/2 TBS of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 TBS of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 TBS of potato starch.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 TBS of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of of green, yellow, orange, red bell peppers.
- It’s 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 TBS of water.
- Prepare of Oil for stir fry.
Where Is the Beef? Here It Is! Stir Fried Beef and Bell Peppers step by step
- Cut meat into medium thin strips. Transfer to bowl. Season with sugar, oyster sauce, black pepper. Mix well. Add potato starch, mix well. Set aside..
- Slice onion and bell peppers into 1/3 inch thick..
- On high heat, put some oil into pan. Put onion and garlic in, cook for about 1 minute. Add meat. Stir fry well. You will have to use whichever convenient for you to separate the meat while stir frying it (I use chopsticks). The potato starch makes them stick together..
- When meat is half cooked, add bell peppers. Cook for a minute. Make a well, pour the soy sauce in, wait till bubbling, mix everything well. Put the water in to release the potato starch from the meat and also scrape the bottom of the pan to release the starch that sticks to it. The starch, with the seasoning, will coat the veggies and make them taste better..
- Transfer to serving plate. Serve with rice. Enjoy!.