Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole. Beef Lombardi Casserole – comfort food at its best! Can be made ahead and frozen for up to a month. Ground beef, tomatoes, diced tomatoes and green chiles, tomato This Beef Lombardi Casserole is very simple to make.
The only thing I can add to this is a few of my personal preferences when making this recipe. Cover the noodles with the beef mixture, spreading evenly. Beef Lombardi is simply a mixture of ground beef and chopped tomatoes that's spooned over a mixture of creamy noodles, topped with cheese, and baked. You can have Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper or more to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- It’s 1 package of medium to extra wide egg noodles.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of fiesta blend cheese.
This casserole has trhe same Italian flavors and cheesy filling as manicotti but is much easier. Only one ingredient needs to be chopped. Cook beef in a large skillet over med. heat till it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well;pat dry with paper towels.
Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until no longer pink. Drain..
- Stir in diced tomatoes with juice, diced tomatoes mushrooms and green chiles with juice, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain..
- Stir together cooked egg noodles, and sour cream..
- Spread noodles in bottom of prepared pan. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle with all the cheeses. Add more cheese if you like..
- Cover and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 5 minutes..
Wipe skillet clean,and return meat to pan. The Irish favorite gets a Ukrainian makeover in this creamy casserole with canned corned beef baked over a bed of cabbage. Reviews for: Photos of Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole. Even casserole nay-sayers will be happy with this Beef Burrito Casserole. It's a dreamy dinner recipe because you will find that everyone will be satisfied Watch the short video showing you how to make this Beef Burrito Casserole, then scroll to the bottom of this post to print out the complete recipe so.