Smokey Taco Beef Jerky. How to make the worlds best beef jerky! Home › Jerky on a Budget › ORIGINAL SMOKEY BEEF JERKY RECIPE. Once your desired texture is reached, let your jerky 'rest' until it reaches room temperature.
I really liked this jerky, and you will too. New from Oak Barrel Jerky line of Wild, Exotic, Domestic. Steak cut all beef jerky with great taste of B. You can cook Smokey Taco Beef Jerky using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smokey Taco Beef Jerky
- You need 2 lbs of ground tenderloin tips (any lean grd beef will work).
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 3 drops of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
Its like having a rib without the bone. How do you make Taco Meat? This recipe is super simple to follow and easy to make. We start with the ground beef, cook it up until it's completely browned.
Smokey Taco Beef Jerky step by step
- Grind 2 lbs of lean beef, I used tenderloin tips. Any lean cut will work or pre ground is fine too..
- Add all ingredients together and let marinate overnight..
- Stuff into a jerky gun and squeeze out onto the dehydrator racks. I used a wide tip, it has about half an inch opening. I've made this with a 1/4 or so size similar to a Slim Jim size and just didn't get the tenderness I wanted..
- Dehydrate according to the instructions for your dehydrator or use the oven at the lowest temperature. Mine took about 28-30 hrs..
- Bag, tag and devour!.
Then when we return to the heat to the stove lower the heat, add the homemade taco seasoning and a small amount of tomato sauce. Beef tongue may be found at local Asian markets, Mexican markets, or ordered by your. A little sweet, a little savory and a lot of beef. Our Teriyaki Beef Jerky is a flavor adventure you don't want to miss. I am a beef jerky lover.