Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos.
You can have Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos
- Prepare of wagyu beef cheeks about 1.1 lbs.
- You need of sweet onion sliced.
- Prepare of diced jalapeno seeded.
- It’s of beef broth.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare of Tabasco sauce.
- It’s of Your favorite bbq rub mixed with extra Mexican spices.
- Prepare of Tortillas.
- Prepare of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Avocados.
Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos instructions
- Heat the smoker up to 275°. I used a lump charcoal and post oak combo. Let the cheeks come to room temp and cover with the spices while the smoker is coming up to temp. I used a Spiceology Chile Margarita and Killer Hogs Hot BBQ Rub blend..
- Smoke uncovered for about 2 hours to set a light bark..
- Place them in a foil pan with the beef broth, onion, jalapeno, lime juice and hot sauce. Cover and cook until they hit 210° or shreds easily..
- Shred the cheeks and place back into the foil pan with the juices. Use tongs to load onto a warm tortilla and cover with your favorite toppings..