Drinking Appetizer Petit Christmas Wreath.
You can cook Drinking Appetizer Petit Christmas Wreath using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Drinking Appetizer Petit Christmas Wreath
- Prepare 1 of Camembert cheese.
- You need 1 of Gyoza dumpling skin.
- You need 1 tsp of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 3 of thin round slices Green pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 dash of Corn.
- Prepare 1 dash of Parsley.
Drinking Appetizer Petit Christmas Wreath step by step
- Cut the green pepper into thin round slices. Cut the bacon into thin strips lengthwise..
- It's easier to work over a parchment sheet lined plate. Put a small amount of water on the edge of the dumpling skin, and fold it in a little bit. Spread pizza sauce on top..
- Arrange long strips of bacon around the circle..
- Lay green pepper slices. To match the size, cut one part, and open them up to make larger circles. Use 2-3 slices..
- Fold the bacon under the green pepper..
- Put the cheese in the middle, and bake on the parchment sheet, then it's done. I garnished with corn and parsley at the end so that the cheese settles on top..