Shrimp, Asparagus & Cherry tomatoes Pasta. Our Stunning House Plant Range Includes Varieties With Added Benefits For Your Home. The Best New And Exclusive Varieties For Your Gardens! Parboiled asparagus is combined with sautéed shrimp, fresh ginger, soy sauce, and sherry for a rich, salty-sweet meal.
Place the mushrooms and asparagus into the saucepan, cook until mushrooms are tender. Add shrimp to the pan, then season with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper. Cook until the shrimp is pink. You can have Shrimp, Asparagus & Cherry tomatoes Pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Asparagus & Cherry tomatoes Pasta
- Prepare 400 g of tagliatelle.
- It’s 1 of shallot, diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 300 g of cherry tomatoes on the vine, cut in half.
- It’s 200 g of green asparagus, trimmed & cut into three.
- You need 1 of zucchini, sliced.
- Prepare 330 g of cherry tomato salsa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 250 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 500 g of shrimp, thawed & pat dry.
- It’s 40 g of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tbsp of spaghetti seasoning.
- Prepare 2,5 dl of soy cooking cream.
Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside. Combine salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, zest, and minced garlic in a bowl. Try this easy asparagus dish with potted shrimp-inspired topping in pools of mace-spiked butter. It makes a memorable starter for a dinner party or smart lunch If you can't get hold of brown shrimp, or you prefer a cheaper alternative, North Atlantic prawns work just as well.
Shrimp, Asparagus & Cherry tomatoes Pasta step by step
- To a large pot of salted boiling water, add the pasta. Cook according to package directions..
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large pot on medium-high heat and sauté the onions and garlic. Add the zucchini, cherry tomatoes and asparagus. Sauté for 2 minutes on high heat. Sprinkle over some salt and pepper and pour over the tomato salsa. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes until golden brown. Add to the vegetable sauce..
- Again melt 1 tbsp of butter in the pan and fry the shrimps for 1 minute on each side over a high heat. Add to the sauce..
- Add the spaghetti seasoning to the sauce. Pour in the soy cream and let it heat up for another minute..
- Serve the pasta while hot, and sprinkle overtop the parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
Spray asparagus lightly with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle parsley over and serve warm. Add the asparagus and season to taste. Toss in the pasta and asparagus, plus the shrimp, lemon juice and chives. Add a little reserved cooking water and toss to bring it together into a glossy sauce.