Tasty Bread Pockets snacks (with chicken filling).
You can cook Tasty Bread Pockets snacks (with chicken filling) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty Bread Pockets snacks (with chicken filling)
- It’s of for the bread pockets.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
- It’s of chicken coleslaw filling.
- You need of Cabbage.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of Green bell pepper.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
Tasty Bread Pockets snacks (with chicken filling) instructions
- Use a rolling pin to roll each slice of bread into flat pieces.
- Lightly brush the edges of the bread with little water and place one slice on top of another to seal. PS: To get the circular cut, turn a cup upside down and cut using a knife..
- Whisk the egg lightly and set aside..
- Add a pinch of pepper to the breadcrumbs and set aside. Here's a tip on how to make breadcrumbs..
- Place the bread in the lightly whisked egg and then place in the breadcrumbs to coat it..
- Deep fry the bread until golden brown.
- Cut the fried bread in half. If you did the circular cut, cut in half and get two semicircles If you left it as a rectangle, cut in half diagonally to get two triangles.
- To make the chicken filling, Chop and grate the cabbage, carrots, green pepper. Add the shredded chicken and mix in mayonnaise.
- Open up each bread pocket and fill with the chicken filling.